FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Irvine, May 2008
Destination design firm WATG was the recipient of nine Hermes Creative Awards—an international competition for creative professionals involved in the concept and design of materials, programs, and emerging technologies.
Last September, WATG launched a brand renewal program. A new logo and website were just a few of the new initiatives. Other re-branding efforts included a company blog, new brochures and collateral materials, the opening of offices in Singapore and Oman, and the announcement of WimberlyLabs, a group within WATG that applies and tests technology in service of great design. The awards are all related to WATG’s brand renewal.
WATG received the following platinum awards:
• Corporate Identity/Brand Renewal (PR/Communications category for Communication Campaign and in the Integrated Marketing category for Company Branding)
• Company Branding (Integrated Marketing category)
• Web Site (Design category)
• WATG Introduction Video (Video category for Corporate Image)
WATG received the following gold awards:
• WATG Introduction Video (Presentations category for Web-Based Multi-Media)
• Web Site and Web Site Home Page (Electronic Media category)
WATG received the following honorable mentions:
• 2007 Holiday Card (Design category and in the Marketing Collateral/Branding category)
Hermes Creative Awards is administered and judged by the Association of Marketing and Communication Professionals. The international organization consists of several thousand marketing, communication, advertising, public relations, media production, web and free-lance professionals. The Association oversees awards and recognition programs, provides judges and sets standards for excellence.
WATG is the number one hospitality design firm in the world, according to surveys by Hotel Design and Hotel & Motel Management magazines. Hospitality Design magazine’s recent survey of architecture and interior design firms ranked WATG’s corporate culture among the top in the country: best career advancement, best firm philosophy, best client list, best list of projects, and most innovative. Since its founding in 1945, WATG has designed destinations in 157 countries from its offices worldwide. For more information, visit www.watg.com.
Click here to download this press release (PDF, 104Kb)
700 Bishop Street
Honolulu, HI 96813 USA
T +1 (808) 521-8888
F +1 (808) 521-3888