We create destinations that inspire people; from our projects to our work environment.
A leader in hospitality, leisure and resort design, WATG creates the most innovative and inspirational places in the world. We provide a work environment dedicated to individual development, collaboration and teamwork.
Our people are truly the inspiration behind the innovation and design quality of our work. They represent a wide range of cultures and disciplines, each contributing in distinct ways toward the design, production and delivery of our diverse projects.
Daily, our people share in the opportunity to design experiences that lift the spirit -- for each other, our clients, and their guests.
Are you ready?
Begin your adventure in any one of the following destinations:
| Strategic Consulting|| Graphic Design||Information Systems|
|Wimberly Labs - Technology for Design Innovation||Finance & Accounting||Human Resources|
• You may submit up to 3 attachments.
• Individual attachments may not exceed 4 MB.
• The computer must be set to allow "Pop Ups."
• One of the following Web Browsers:
Internet Explorer – Versions 7 or 8
Firefox – Versions 2 or 3
• Please DO NOT send your resume to a personal WATG e-mail address. The
system will provide access to multiple reviewers and avoid being lost in one
• You will get an automatic response if you apply to a posted position. No
response goes out if it is not attached to a position.
• Due to the volume of resumes received, we will only contact those we may
have questions for.
• In order to be notified of future openings, you can check box labeled "E-mail
new jobs matching my resume."
To maximize your visibility:
• Please make sure you attach portfolio/work samples.
• Also copy/paste a text version of your resume.